Storming to victory, the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team took twelve wins, fifteen pole positions, nine fastest laps and four 1-2 finishes. The team clinched their fourth consecutive Constructors’ Championship with three races to spare. Lewis Hamilton clinched his fourth World Drivers’ Championship at the Mexican Grand Prix then parked in London's prestigious Ludgate area for the Summer.
Services supplied for exhibition:
• 5m x 2m Stage, standing approx
• 300mm from ground, with construction
• suitable to carry an F1 Car weighing
• almost 730kg.
• Pit Lane effect covering for plinth.
• 5m x 3m Freestanding graphic wall.
• Installation of exhibition including
• construction of stage and graphic wall.